MINI SESSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment: $100 session fee is required with this booking to secure the session. This payment is non-refundable, however is transferable to another mini session time-slot, subject to availability, if the client is unable to make the booked session.
- Session: If the client fails to arrive at the session location promptly at the time of the session appointment, the session may be shortened as to not cut into the next scheduled mini session. The client understands that the mini-session is a 15 minute portrait session.
- Creative License: The creation of images is at the sole artistic discretion of the photographer. No shots throughout the session are guaranteed. The client acknowledges that the photographer is using her artistic discretion to create photographs as she sees fit.
- Images: Digital images will be processed and available within the mini session price. Expected turn around for edits is 3 weeks. To ensure the best print quality, it is recommended to use a reputable photographic print lab. The photographer is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products printed.
- Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event that all of some of the photographs fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond the photographer’s control, the liability of the photographer will be limited to the refund of all money paid. In any event, the limit of the photographer's liability shall not exceed the mini session price. The client releases the photographer from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session.
- Re-shoots / Refunds: Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up or hair or by not following the recommendations of the photographer. If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any payment to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract.
- Website, Social Media and Promotional Usage: The photographer is authorised to display any photograph covered by this contract to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, social media, sample albums etc.
- Copyright / Model Release: Copyright of all images created is assigned to the photographer and remains the property of the photographer. On payment for the provided service, the client purchases the 'personal usage' license off the photographer. The photographer retains the copyright on all images and reserves the right to use the images for advertising , display, publication, or other purposes. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of the photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions.